FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FH Creative is a fully integrated, “idea first” group that delivers from concept through execution in any medium, while specializing in branding, digital, design, video, advertising, production and events. Our group of storytellers translates communications strategies into unique creative expressions and then pushes them out to pages, screens and stages. Our creatives, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service – deliver communications that advance our clients’ brands.
About the role:
Have you ever caught yourself kerning your alphabits? Do you carefully curate your sock drawer according to colour, texture and most importantly theme? Do you select your personal grooming products based on packaging alone? Then this role may be the one for you.
FleishmanHillard in Toronto is currently seeking a passionate and forward thinking Graphic Designer Intern; someone who lives and breathes design, and wants to start a career surrounded by people who love it as much as they do. Working with the rest of the creative team, this person will report to the Creative Director developing design solutions for anything from power points to print ads and everything in between.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and clients’ needs
- Manage and create compelling and consistent design projects from inception to completion; including websites, email templates, online ads, videos, brochures, annual reports, signage, social posts, presentations etc.
- Develop creative concepts; make recommendations to improve look and feel of client projects
- Manage large, complex design projects from inception to completion
- Actively participate in cross-functional team meetings to better integrate creative design opportunities for clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Proficiency on Mac OS X platform
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of design principles with strong typographic and page layout skills;
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Excellent with Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and proofs under minimal supervision in a team environment;
- Excellent time management skills to keep all jobs on track, meet deadlines & work with tight timelines;
- Design, creativity and problem solving skills;
- Must be able to react quickly in a dynamic business environment;
- Extremely proactive, organized, detail-oriented, client focused, deadline & results driven; and
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Punctual and reliable
- Professional and presentable
- Well organized, with excellent planning and prioritizing abilities
- A strong multi-tasker
- A team player
- Positive and solutions focused
- Keeps their cool in stressful situations
- Impeccable work ethic
- Able to respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick turnaround
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.